- Thermocole Sheets-2
- Ivory Sheet-1
- Crepe Paper A3 Size -3Sheets
- Plastic Scrubber
- Tape roll-2(which is used in clinics)
- Tooth Picks-8
- Plastic Bottle (200ml)
- Needle & Thread
- Cotton Roll
- Silver Glitter Tube
AFS Tips to get Top marks in NIFT Situation Test 2017-18
- Think and idiolist about the exercise for 10-15 minutes.
- Sketch out at least 3 final ideas . Choose one that is the most unusual and unique - something you have never seen before. Now, visualize how you will make it in 3-D.
- Select the materials and colours suitable for your theme.It is not necessary to use each and every material given to you, unless asked otherwise.
- Construct a stable form . Your work may be asessed the next day or after a few hours.
- Neatness of work is very important. Cover the cardboard base neatly with paper. No raw edges of your work should be visible.
- Explain your work in clear and concise text avoiding flowery and self-praising language .Make sure your handwriting is neat and easily readable.